Preparation and Cooking Time : 20 mins
Keto | Vegetarian | Gluten Free
Per Serving (approx 6 pieces)
Energy: 1098 Kj (262 Kcal)
2 cups (250g) Cheddar cheese, grated
2 tbsps Fresh rosemary or thyme, chopped;
Alternatively – 1/4 tbsp Dried rosemary or thyme chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200oC (400oF). Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Place the grated cheese and herbs into a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Arrange the mixture in 24 small heaps on the prepared baking trays.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for around 7 minutes until melted and golden brown.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes before using a spatula to remove from the baking trays.
- Serve warm or cold.
This is a keto friendly treat or snack between meals or as part of a starter. Snacks and treats should be considered as “occasional foods” only.