We cannot change the natural ageing process, but healthy lifestyle choices can reduce it, such as taking some preventive actions to slow the effects that aging has on our bodies.
Can I prevent accelerated ageing?
Ageing is a natural part of life, but there are a couple of different factors that have a direct effect on how quickly these signs appear on your body.
Scientists have identified numerous substances that have anti-aging properties, which can be taken as supplements to decelerate the ageing process and prevent age-related disease.
Will I find the solution in my diet?
Eating a healthy balance diet may prevent the ageing process, promote longevity and wellness, by its ingredients rich in vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and so on. On the other hand, a bad diet high in process food and containing a lot of sugar can accelerate ageing.
What kind of supplements should I be taking?
Supplements rich in vitamins, minerals, herbs, collagen, antioxidants, along with others, offer anti-aging benefits, enhanced energy and cellular rejuvenation. Three aspects to consider by choosing supplements: cellular health, longevity, and skin health.
- –CoQ10: is an important antioxidant that your body naturally produces. It may slow age-related physical decline and improve quality of life in older adults.
- –Vitamin E: a significant antioxidant, that protects cell membranes and prevents damages to enzymes associated with them.
- –NMR and NR: may help boost NAD+ levels in your body and prevent age-associated genetic changes.
- –Curcumin: is the main active compound in turmeric, that slows aging by activating certain proteins and protecting against cellular damage.
- –Collagen: is a popular dietary supplement that may help prevent skin aging by boosting collagen levels in your skin.
- –EGCG: is a polyphenol compound concentrated in green tea that may improve mitochondrial function and promote autophagy.
- –Crocin: may prevent cellular damage and reduce inflammation, which may promote longevity and prevent mental decline.
- –Garlic: powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Some studies have shown that supplementing with this bulb may prevent UV-light-induced skin aging and wrinkles.
The ingredients in LAZU Age Renu are optimally formulated to promote longevity and extend your healthy years by slowing down cellular ageing and switching on youthful genes that otherwise turn off, as we age.
Some of its benefits:
- -Promotes new cell turnover
- -Boosts NAD+ levels
- -Eliminates brain fog
- -Supports cognitive function
Click here to buy Lazu Age Renu
AAD. (2021, February 24). 11 ways to reduce premature skin aging. American Academy of Dermatology Association. https://www.aad.org/public/everyday-care/skin-care-secrets/anti-aging/reduce-premature-aging-skin
Horstman, E. (2021, August 25). The 12 Best Anti-Aging Supplements to Glow From the Inside Out. Camille Styles. https://camillestyles.com/wellness/best-anti-aging-supplements/
Kubala, M. J. S. (2020, April 6). The 12 Best Anti-Aging Supplements. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/anti-aging-supplements#2.-EGCG
Lehman, S. R. (2021, July 30). The 5 Best Anti-Aging Supplements of 2021, According to Dietitians. WellnessVerge. https://www.wellnessverge.com/best-anti-aging-supplements-according-to-dietitians
Myth vs. Reality on Anti-Aging Vitamins. (2002, February 26). WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/beauty/features/myth-vs-reality-on-anti-aging-vitamins#1
University of Pennsylvania. (2019, July 3). Can the Aging Process Be Reversed or Prevented? 5 Things to Know – Penn Medicine. Penn Medicine. https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/health-and-wellness/2019/july/anti-aging
Watson, K. (2019, May 21). Everything You Need to Know About Premature Aging. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/premature-aging#causes
Leave A Comment