LAZU Golden Wellness is a unique blend of Manuka Honey and bovine colostrum powder with added Pre and Pro-Biotics and Omega 3. This unique blend of powders creates a highly nutritional, delicious drink fortified with scientifically chosen vitamins and minerals aimed at maximizing body performance. Our delicious colostrum and honey drink is a low-sugar and low-glycemic drink designed for everyday life and for “high performers” who are seeking to feel and perform at their fullest. With its wide range of benefits, Golden Wellness Colostrum Powder is the perfect choice to help improve overall wellness and Live Life at the Max!
Golden Wellness Colostrum Powder is an all-natural supplement designed to help repair leaky gut and improve athletic performance. This premium, high-grade colostrum powder is derived from bovine sources, providing a rich source of antibodies, growth factors, and other beneficial compounds. It supports the body’s natural defense system, helping to reduce inflammation, improve gut health, and promote healthy digestion. It is also an effective supplement to help restore muscle and joint health after intensive exercise, aiding in muscle growth and recovery.
- Maximize your body’s performance with a delicious blend of 23 fortified vitamins and minerals.
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Regulates hormonal activity and assists with maintaining healthy hair, nails & skin.
- Formulated with 100% authentic manuka honey from New Zealand.
- Contains high levels of antibodies that help your body fight infections and bacteria.
- Supports good gut health and prevents gastrointestinal problems.
- Highly nutritious blend that strengthens your immune system.
- Helps you maintain muscle function.
- Regulation of hormonal activity.
- Easy to use: Soluble in cold liquids. Just serve, mix and enjoy!
- A Good source of Copper, Iron, Selenium, Zinc and Vitamins B2, B6 and Biotin
- Each tin proves one months supply.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.