High Potency Vitamin C for immune Health and antioxidant protection. Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, meaning your body can’t produce it. Yet it has many roles and has been linked to impressive health benefits such as boosting your immunity and strengthening your system.
- Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Daily intake and good levels of Vitamin C in your system may help manage high blood pressure.
- It is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, high levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Improve the absorption of iron from your diet.
- Good for your skin! Vitamin C promotes skin healing and diminishes scars.
*Low vitamin C levels have been linked to an increased risk of memory and thinking disorders like dementia, while a high intake of vitamin C from foods and supplements has been shown to have a protective effect.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.