This delicious pumpkin pie is full of vitamins A, C and B, great for this special holiday season.
- -1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- -3 eggs
- -¼ cup pure maple syrup
- -¼ cup coconut sugar (or organic cane sugar)
- -¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (any milk will work)
- -1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- -1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- -½ teaspoon nutmeg
- -½ teaspoon ground ginger
- -½ teaspoon allspice
- -¼ teaspoon salt
Place 1 pie crust, serve the mixture and bake for 50-60 minutes until filling is no longer jiggly. Check every 20 minutes to make sure the crust isn’t burning.
Turkey Breast with cranberry sauce
Other than delicious, this recipe is rich in vitamin B, which helps produce red blood cells, as well as antioxidants and vitamin C to boost the immune system.
- -6 lbs. turkey breastbone in, skin on
- -Freshly chopped oregano, parsley, and basil
- -2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- -½ tablespoon salt
- -2 cloves garlic minced
Combine the herbs, garlic and olive oil in a small bowl. Apply the mixture over the top and bottom of the turkey breast. Roast the turkey breast at 400 degrees for 30 minutes until browned, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees and roast for 45-60 minutes longer.
- -12 ounces (1 bag) fresh cranberries
- -½ cup water
- -2 tbsp of Manuka Honey
- -Zest of 1 medium orange, (about 1 teaspoon)
In a regular pan, combine all the ingredients until boiled over medium-high heat. Stirring occasionally, until the mixture has thickened to your liking.
Serve the turkey breast, top it with the cranberry sauce and enjoy it!
Brussels sprouts are rich in vitamin K which enables blood to clot, bone metabolism, and regulating blood calcium levels.
- -½ pounds fresh small brussels sprouts
- -1 teaspoons salt
- -1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- -1-2 tablespoons olive oil
Add brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper into a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until brussels sprouts are tender.
- -1 pound quartered potatoes
- -1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- -½ stick of butter
- -3/4 cup any milk
- -parsley for garnish (optional)
- -1 large head of garlic
- -1 tablespoon olive oil
Boil potatoes with salt and pepper for 15 to 20 minutes until fork tender, drain, add salt, pepper, butter, milk and roasted garlic. Mix until desired consistency and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Boost your immune system with natural health supplements. Shop our health line at:
M. (2021, November 5). Herb & Garlic Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. Flavor the Moments. https://flavorthemoments.com/simple-herb-garlic-roasted-turkey-breast/
Henderson, R. (2020, July 24). 12 proven health benefits of ginger. Netdoctor. https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-eating/a33401715/ginger-health-benefits/
Brazier, Y. (2020, December 16). What are vitamins, and how do they work? Medical News Today. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/195878#the-13-vitamins
Leave A Comment